1. Terms of Service
Before any user uses the information on the website of Dongying Giayoung Precision Metal Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “this website”), please read this legal statement and service license agreement carefully. Once you use the content provided on this website, it means that the user agrees to abide by this statement and stipulated terms.
Users shall not use the information provided on this website for any illegal purpose or use such information in any way that does not comply with the following terms.
(1) The information published on this website may not contain the latest information related to the business of this website. The company does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, validity, timeliness, or completeness of the information published on this website. The information provided on this website is for reference only and should not be used for any commercial purposes. This website does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness, or completeness of such information. This website and its employees shall not be liable to the user or any other person directly or indirectly for any errors, inaccuracies, or errors in the transmission or transmission of any information in any way. To the extent permitted by law, this website hereby declares that it is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, subordinate, special, Punitive, or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of income, expected profit, or lost business, unrealized expected savings).
(2) If the information provided on this website is used by any person or distributed to any person in any jurisdiction, it will violate the laws or regulations of that jurisdiction or cause this website or its third-party agents to suffer When limited to any regulatory requirements in that jurisdiction, such information should not be used by or distributed to any of these persons in that jurisdiction. Users must ensure that they will not be restricted by any local regulations that restrict or prohibit users from using or distributing the information provided on this website.
3. Privacy protection
(1) Users can visit this website and obtain information in an anonymous state. Before this website requests users to provide relevant information, this website will explain the purpose of the information, and some services can only be provided after users register. Under normal circumstances, this type of registration only requires the user to provide an e-mail address and some basic information such as the user's job and position. Sometimes this website will also ask users to provide more information. This is to enable this website to better understand the needs of users to provide users with more effective services.
(2) If users want to use the services that can be provided only after registration on this website, users need to agree to the following: Provide the user's true, correct, latest, and complete information according to the prompts of the service registration form, and update the registration information at any time to ensure It is true, correct, current and complete information.
(3) This website will take reasonable security measures to protect the personal information that the user has stored, unless following the law or the mandatory provisions of the government, without the user’s permission, will not provide any user’s personal information to any unrelated third party Three parties (including companies or individuals).
(4) Users should understand: This website may disclose personal information in response to legal requirements, or because it is believed in good faith that such practices are necessary for the following items:
(I) Comply with the law or comply with the laws, regulations, and rules applicable to this website and the company;
(Ii) Protect the rights or property of users of this website;
(Iii) In an emergency, to protect the personal or public safety of this website and its users.
4. Intellectual Property
The domain names, trade names, trademarks, text, video, and audio content, graphics, and images contained in this website are protected by the laws related to trademarks and copyrights. Without the company’s prior written and express permission, any part of the domain name, Trade names, trademarks, text, video, and audio content, graphics and images shall not be copied or transmitted in any form or method.
Without the prior written permission of the company, any user shall not hyperlink to this website through its website. The content on this website contains links to external websites, and the company has no control over the external websites, so the company cannot bear any responsibility for its content. The content of external websites is always the responsibility of their respective providers or operators. The company has checked whether it may violate the law when adding a linked website. No illegal content has been identified. The company cannot permanently control the legality of linked web pages. Upon receipt of a violation notice, the company will immediately remove the relevant link. Besides, the company is not responsible for the validity of these websites or their content.
6. Service change, interruption, or termination
(1) If network services need to be suspended due to system maintenance or upgrades, our company will make advance notice as much as possible.
(2) In the event of any of the following situations, this website has the right to interrupt or terminate the provision of network services to users at any time without notifying users, and refuse users to use all or any part of the services provided on this website now and in the future:
(I) The user provides any wrong, false, outdated or incomplete or misleading information, or this website has reason to suspect that the aforementioned information is wrong, false, outdated or incomplete or misleading;
(Ii) The user violates the usage rules stipulated in this agreement.
(3) In addition to the circumstances described in the preceding paragraph, this website also reserves the right to interrupt or terminate part or all of the network services at any time without prior notice to the user. For any loss caused by the interruption or termination of all services, the company No need to bear any responsibility to the user or any third party.
(1) This website will have the right to modify the relevant terms of this agreement at any time. Once the content of this agreement changes, we will prompt users to modify the content through appropriate methods.
(2) If you do not agree to the company's amendments to the relevant terms of this statement, the user has the right to stop using the network service. If the user continues to use the network service, it is deemed that the user accepts the company's amendments to the relevant terms of this agreement.
8. Applicable laws
(1) The laws of the People's Republic of China apply to disputes arising from this website and website statement.
(2) Any disputes arising from this website and website statement should be resolved through negotiation. If the negotiation fails, all parties agree that the people's court with jurisdiction in the domicile of Dongying Giayoung Precision Metal Co., Ltd. shall be settled by litigation.
(1) Although this website has taken reasonable measures to prevent computer viruses from appearing on the web pages, there are no perfect security measures on the information network. This website cannot make guarantees against computer viruses, so users must take appropriate security precautions by themselves. This website does not assume any responsibility for computer viruses.
(2) To the extent permitted by law, this website reserves the right to interpret and explain this statement.